"Jacqueline Koh
Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting around for somebody to give you flowers"
February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 February 2013 June 2013 June 2014 January 2015 April 2015

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 || 7:17 AM



LV PIGS

I feel so deprived of (books as in novels, not accounting or marketing that kinda books you know- sigh i need some sort of reading therapy. Picture me comfortably lying on my bed with the aircon turned on snuggling under the sheets reading a well written novel. Okay the fact that i cant have that now before paying my library fines make me very very sian. ; cash - whoever says money cant buy happiness just doesnt know how to indulge in the goodness of retail therapy plus good food; rest - uh, work fullstop )
Tall girl is having constipation bananas, papayas, soya bean doesnt work for her soon she needs some slippery liquid up her a-hole. Please be honoured i thought of you while i was taking a crap.
Two fickle minded people shopping for tidbits in a supermarket is kinda funny. It's like tall girl chose her stuffs alrd i havent and when i choose my stuffs alrd tall girl decided to change her mind and when she change her mind i look at more stuffs and then i will change my mind too and then we'll get confused and then we keep changing minds. I think we should change our minds literally. It'd do us some good sweetie XD

Sigh warehouse. Super mundane. Super alot of things to eat. Super weird people. Super cute people. Super rude people. Super singaporean people.
I keep having ba kut teh with alot of lu zhi with chicken feet with peanuts with homemade lemontea LEI woahhhh hahahaha ha ha ha ha huuuuuuh :) :) :) :( :( :( I THOUGHT I SWEARING OFF SUPPER WHAT IS THIS ???? PLUS YAKUN PEANUT KAYA SEEMS T HAVE A SUPER STRONG CALLING RECENTLY zzzzzzzz
when i finish my food i instantly regretttttttttt ... how ahhhh like this.
It seems like a secret force is trying to stop me from getting to A T S. Whenvr i go there SURE close one. Make appt also have to reshedule but nehmind SOON YO WINK WINK ^_^
I think perhaps me and angel we're secretly male trapped in female bodies whenever we see a hot girl we will start talkg abt how _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ she is and uh blah blah blah blah. Tsk.
I am a hundred percent noobie when it comes to arcade games, i keep losing. My tokens all keep flying~ Super funny we played till we found it a little absurd we started laughing damn hard. So silly....
'finally i more man than you' < -- = -____-

list three things you dont like lei
ooo i dont like err errr errr i dont like you know cucumber rot you know they look normal but you bite then like got soapy taste
yah you also dont like apples inside got worms right
zz

i suddenly think that my mum is giving up so much for her children. It's like whnevr she has free time she still has to ferry my sis & my brother arnd just
coz they're too lazy to take the bus and whenever she asks us questions we'd answer her very rudely + impatiently sometimes we even like shout at her treating her w no respect why do we treat the ones we love like thattttttttt... she'd do it w/o any complains talking to us nicely sighhhhhh i feel so bad :(
she'd spice up our meals just cuz eating rice everyday is so bland... putting in the effort and time to cook and prepare special treats.
whnevr i drink apple cider vinegar + honey i have a deja vu feeling.
oh yeah
actions speak louder than
w o ( you knw?)
r d hahahahah
s . joke r

i miss wearing my pinafore + my contrasting friend a.k.a white
Iluma comma is a very very scary place exclaimation mark



All around me are familiar faces,
Worn out places,
Worn out faces,
Bright and early for the daily races,
Going nowhere,
Going nowhere,
Their tears are filling up their glasses,
No expression,
No expression,
Hide my head I wanna drown my sorrow,
No tomorrow,
No tomorrow,
And I find it kind of funny,
I find it kind of sad,
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had,
I find it hard to tell you,
I find it hard to take,
When people run in circles,
It's a very very,
Mad world,
Mad world,
Children waiting for the day they feel good,
Happy birthday,
Happy birthday,
And I feel the way that every child should,
Sit and listen,
Sit and listen,
Went to school and I was very nervous,
No one knew me,
No one knew me,
Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson,
Look right through me,
Look right through me,
And I find it kind of funny,
I find it kind of sad,
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had,
I find it hard to tell you,
I find it hard to take,
When people run in circles,
It's a very very,
Mad world,
Mad world,
Enlarging your world,
Mad world...


Gary Jules - Mad World


This song makes me think of how machine-like humans are, how similar yet different each indiviual can be. It makes me picture how everything in front of you can bob and sail away so easily, from your eyes. Like life is an illusion, something not too far away from a dream. For others, a nightmare.